|The introduction to this article provides insufficient context for those unfamiliar with the subject. Please help improve the article with a good introductory style. (October 2009)|
Yuto Nakano (中野裕斗 Nakano Yuto?, born June 4, 1967) is a male Seiyū, or voice actor, from Chiba, Japan. He is part of Riki Project, a Japanese talent office run by Riki Takeuchi. He debuted in Ojarumaru, a Japanese manga series adapted for television, in 2004.
Yuto is most famous for his role as Ginko in the anime television series Mushi-Shi.
- Bokura ga Ita as a teacher
- Casshern Sins as Akoes and Dune
- Gunslinger Girl -Il Teatrino- as Bernard
- Katekyo Hitman Reborn! as Leviathan (Levi)
- Legendz: Yomigaeru Ryuuou Densetsu as Wolfy
- Mushi-Shi as Ginko
- Ojarumaru as Niwakawa Yukio
- Tokyo Tribe 2 as Collens
- B1 as Nanami Yōhei
|This article about a Japanese voice actor is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|