Ten - Tenhōdōri No Kaidanji (天 - 天和通りの快男児?) is a mahjong centric Japanese manga by Nobuyuki Fukumoto. It was first published in 1989 during Japan's economic boom, when gambling manga became popular.
- Takashi Ten (天 貴史 Ten Takashi?)
- Ten is an open-hearted guy who is excellent at mahjong. If one his friends loses during a mahjong game, he is sure to jump in for them and win back their lost money, mostly through cheating. Afterward he allows his opponents to beat him up because he knows how frustrating it is to lose.
- Igawa Hiroyuki (井川 ひろゆき Hiroyuki Igawa?)
- Hiroyuki is a normal student who is taking a break from studying during which he is trying his luck at the mahjong table. Though he is good at mahjong and confident in his playing, he knows that he will never reach the level of Ten or Akagi, making him feel third-rate.
- Shigeru Akagi (赤木 しげる Akagi Shigeru?)
- An undefeated mahjong legend, who also appears as the titular character in Fukumoto's later work Akagi, and a good friend of Ten.
- Katsumi Harada (原田 克美 Harada Katsumi?)
- The leader of the west camp and the main opponent of Ten and his friends during most of the story.