It ran in Shueisha's Weekly Shōnen Jump from 1981-1983, when Eguchi decided to stop the series. Jump Comics has released all four volumes in Tankōbon (book) form. In 1983, Toei Animation made an anime series which ran on Fuji TV from 1983-1984.
The title is a reference to Hisashi Sekiya's "Stop Onii-chan".
A boy named Kousaku Sakamoto's mother has just died, and in her will she requests that Kousaku go and live with her friend Ibari Ohzora, who is a yakuza. He meets Ibari's four beautiful daughters, but the prettiest (Hibari) happens to have been born be a boy. Hibari falls in love with Kohsaku, and despite Kousaku showing some obvious uncertainties when he found out, it's obvious he fell for her as well.
- Kousaku Sakamoto Voiced by: Tōru Furuya
- Kousaku is the protagonist of the series at times, though it's important to remember Hibari is just as much. Kousaku's a notably average(not to say he's not likeable- he is) boy from Kyushu, but is weak when it comes to girls.
- Hibari Oozora Voiced by: Satomi Majima
- Hibari i as a girl, though she was born a boy, she expresses time and time again that she is not one. Hibari is Oozora's third eldest daughter, though he refers to her as his eldest son. Having both beauty and wit, she's the idol of her school. (As an interesting aside, Majima, Hibari's seiyuu, would later marry Furuya, the seiyuu for Hibari's love interest, Kousaku, in 1985. She retired from voice acting following the wedding.)
- Ibari Oozora Voiced by: Jōji Yanami
- The father of Hibari and the head of the Oozora Group. He expects Hibari to take over the group, and worries about the group's future with Hibari's eccentric ways. He was in love with Kousaku's mother. He is "haunted" by the White Crocodile curse.
- Tsugumi Oozora Voiced by: Fumi Hirano
- The eldest daughter, Tsugumi is a motherly figure to her family. She is a novice illustrator.
- Tsubame Oozora Voiced by: Kyōko Irokawa
- The second daughter, Tsubame is two years older than Hibari. With the exception of hairstyle, she is almost identical to Hibari. She often pretends to be Hibari to get her by health inspections and the like.
- Suzume Oozora Voiced by: Tomiko Suzuki
- The youngest daughter, Suzume is an elementary school student. Not much to say about her as she doesn't have much development.
- Sabu Voiced by: Norio Wakamoto
- A young man of the Oozora group. He is in love with Tsugumi.
- Seiji Voiced by: Toku Nishio
- A member of Oozora with a scary face, but a faint heart. He scares Kousaku awake in the mornings.
- Shiina Voiced by: Katsuji Mori
- Kousaku and Hibari's classmate who likes Hibari. At first, Shiina despised Kousaku, but it eventually worked into a friendship of sorts.
- Rie Kawai Voiced by: Hiromi Tsuru
- The manager of the boxing club. Kousaku was taken by her at first sight, however she has a crush on Shiina.
- Mitsuwo Kaji
- One of Tsubame's classmates, an overbearing man who follows people around and the boxing club captain. His younger brothers and sisters have the same face as him.
- Kaori Hanazono
- Kousaku and Hibari's classmate. She is jealous of Hibari's popularity in school. Along with her friends, they try to bring Hibari down. It doesn't work.
- Yasuaki Kureiji
- Kureiji Family's only son. Despite his boyish speech and personality, he is actually 28 years old and a bit of a creep- he wants to make Hibari his bride.
- Takuto Honda
- Kousaku and Hibari's classmate. He has a beautiful face, and countless girls are after him, but he drops them all. His target is Hibari. He's a lady killer with a cool personality, but acts goofy and lets go when it comes to Hibari.