|This biography of a living person does not include any references or sources. (July 2009)|
Saki Hiwatari (日渡 早紀 Hiwatari Saki?, born July 5, 1961) is a Japanese shōjo manga artist. Her first work, Mahōtsukai wa Shitteriu (I Know a Magician) was published in the weekly shōjo anthology Hana to Yume (Flowers and Dreams) in 1982. Hiwatari is probably most well known for Please Save My Earth, a 21-volume series concerning several alien scientists who are reincarnated as high school students in modern Tokyo. Currently only two of her manga series are available in English: Please Save My Earth and Tower of the Future.
- Akuma-kun Magic Bitter (7 volumes).
- Boku no Chikyū wo mamotte ("Please Save My Earth") (21 volumes, 12 bunko edition).
- Mirai no Utena ("Tower of the Future") (11 volumes).
- Guuzen ga Nokosu Mono (2 volumes).
- Cosmo na Bokura (4 volumes).
- Gurōbaru Gāden: Ainshutain Suimu Kitan ("Global Garden") (8 volumes).
- Boku wo Tsutsumu Tsuki no Hikari ("I Am Embraced by The Moonlight"); sequel to Please Save My Earth (current work, ongoing in Bessatsu Hana to Yume).
|40x40px||This biographical article about a manga artist is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
ca:Saki Hiwatari pl:Saki Hiwatari zh:日渡早紀