Nihon Ad Systems, Inc. (株式会社日本アドシステムズ Kabushiki-gaisha Nihon Ado Shisutemuzu?), NAS for short, is a Japanese anime production and character merchandising company, a wholly owned subsidiary of the advertising agency Asatsu-DK. The "Ad" in its title is an abbreviation for "Animation Development". Along with animation studios Sunrise, Toei Animation and TMS Entertainment, it is co-founder and shareholder of the Japanese anime television network Animax. It has its headquarters in Tsukiji, Chūō, Tokyo.
- "TVアニメ「出撃!マシンロボレスキュー」オリジナルサウンドトラック VOL.2". Yahoo! Japan. Retrieved 2009-02-03.[dead link]
- "NAS". Retrieved 2009-02-03.
- "ANIMAX アニメ見るならアニマックス：会社概要". Retrieved 2009-02-03.
- "Sony Pictures Entertainment to Launch Animax Asia". Anime News Network. Retrieved 2009-02-03.
- "会社概要." Nihon Ad Systems. Retrieved on February 26, 2010.
|40x40px||This anime/manga-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|40x30px||This article about a Japanese corporation- or company-related topic is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
bs:Nihon Ad Systems it:Nihon Ad Systems tl:Nihon Ad Systems zh:NAS (公司)