Michie Tomizawa (富沢 美智恵 (formerly 富澤 美智江 Tomizawa Michie?, born October 20, 1961) is a veteran seiyū born in Nagano and raised in Takasaki, Gunma.
She is most known for the roles of Matsuzaka-Sensei (Crayon Shin-chan), Linna Yamazaki (Bubblegum Crisis), Rei Hino/Sailor Mars (Sailor Moon), Sumire Kanzaki (Sakura Wars), and Emi Ogasawara (Ghost Sweeper Mikami).
Tomizawa retired from voice acting before getting married in 2002. She came out of retirement briefly for 2004's Disgaea and 2006's Black Lagoon. She also appeared in a number of Musical Kayou Shows as her Sakura Taisen character Sumire; she retired from the annual performances after getting married but came back for the 2005 show, the final show in 2006, and the 2007 Budoukan show. She is the second major Sailor Moon actress to retire from voice acting, the first being Chiyoko Kawashima who voiced Sailor Pluto.
Although said to have retired from the Sakura Taisen world, she did, however, appear backstage in scenes of Hanagumi Camera and later on stage during the some of the later shows.
She only made one song specically for Sailor Moon R, "Eien no Melody" (Eternal Melody) written by Noda Kaoru and composed by Mashita Izumi.
Notable voice roles
- Black Lagoon: Roberta
- Bubblegum Crisis and Bubblegum Crash: Linna Yamazaki
- Crayon Shin-chan: Matsuzaka-sensei
- Ebichu: Ebichu's Owner
- Ghost Sweeper Mikami: Emi Ogasawara
- Kimagure Orange Road: Manami Kasuga
- Kinnikuman: Scramble for the Throne: Bibinba
- Legend of the Galactic Heroes: Elfriede von Kohlrausch
- Let's Nupu Nupu: Miss Sagara
- Ninja Gaiden series: Rachel
- One Piece: Laki
- One Pound Gospel: Sakai
- Project A-ko film series: C-Ko
- Rhapsody: A Musical Adventure and Disgaea: Hour of Darkness: Marjoly
- Sailor Moon TV series and films: Sailor Mars
- Sakura Wars series: Sumire Kanzaki
- Super Robot Wars Z: Edel Bernal
- The Super Dimension Cavalry Southern Cross: Jeanne Francaix
- Those Who Hunt Elves: Airi Komiyama
- Vampire Hunter D: Doris
- Yu-Gi-Oh!: School nurse
- Kunoichi: Deadly Mirage: Kurenai
ko:도미자와 미치에 it:Michie Tomizawa ru:Томидзава, Митиэ th:มิจิเอะ โทมิซาวะ zh:富澤美智惠