Matthew Phillip "Matt" Weinberg (born July 13, 1990) is an American actor.
Weinberg was born in Los Angeles, California, the son of Dana and Larry Weinberg, a public relations executive. His younger brother is Mike Weinberg, who is also an actor.
Weinberg started acting in the late 1990s, appearing mostly on television. He had a minor role in the 2000 film, X-Men, appeared in the 2002 comedy, The Hot Chick, and voiced "Young Simba" in the 2004 direct-to-video animated film, The Lion King 1½, replacing 23-year old Jonathan Taylor Thomas. He starred in the short 3-D film, R. L. Stine's Haunted Lighthouse, which debuted in several theme parks across the United States in 2003, where it is still playing. Weinberg also appeared in an episode of Friends, called "The One Where Rachel Smokes" as Raymond, who is paired with Joey as they vie to be selected to appear in a soup commercial. His latest role was in The Benchwarmers, a comedy released in April 2006.
- The Benchwarmers (2006) - Kyle
- The Lion King 1½ (2004) - voice of young Simba
- The O'Keefes TV series (2003) - Mark O'Keefe
- Haunted Lighthouse (2003) - Mike
- Who's Your Daddy? (2003) - 8 year old boy
- The Hot Chick (2002) - "Booger" Spencer
- Dawg (2002) - 7 year old Dawg
- Big Bad Mackleroy (2002) - soup boy
- ER (2002) - Douglas Leeman in the "Beyond Repair" episode
- Freakylinks (2001) - Sam Lowe in the "The Final Word" and "Me and My Shadow" episodes
- Touched by an Angel (2001) - Mickey in the "I Am An Angel" episode
- The Last Dance (2000) - Alex Cope
- X-Men (2000) - Tommy
- An American Daughter (2000) - Nicholas
- Spooky House (2000) - Max
- Chicken Soup For The Soul (1999) - the "From the Heart" episode
- Friends (1999) - Raymond in the "The One Where Rachel Smokes" episode
- Eli's Theory (1999) - Eli
- Ellen (1998) - Jack in the "Hospital" episode
- Matt Weinberg at the Internet Movie Database
it:Matt Weinberg pl:Matt Weinberg