Lynn Chen (Chinese: 陳凌; pinyin: chén líng; born December 24, 1976) is an American actress. Lynn Chen is best-known for playing "Vivian Shing" in Sony Pictures Classic's feature film Saving Face, a role for which she won the "Outstanding Newcomer Award" at the 2006 Asian Excellence Awards.
Chen was born in Queens, New York and raised in Cresskill, New Jersey. Her mother is an opera singer and father was the founding president of The Kunqu Society, Inc. She has one brother; he is also in the music field. Her parents came to America from Taiwan in the late 60’s. She is currently married to Abe Forman-Greenwald.
Chen attended Wesleyan University.
- Why Am I doing This? 2009
- The People I've Slept With 2009
- White on Rice 2009
- Lakeview Terrace 2008
- X's and O's 2007
- I'm Through with White Girls (The Inevitable Undoing of Jay Brooks)
- Mentor 2006
- Little Manhattan 2005
- Fly Me Home 2005
- Saving Face 2004
- Fortune 2002
- Up to the Roof 2002
- The Singles Table 2006
- Numb3rs 2005
- Law & Order: Trial by Jury 2005
- All My Children 2003
- Saturday Night Live 2002
- Law & Order: Special Victims Unit 2001
- Official Website of Lynn Chen
- Chang, Althea D. "Asian American and Female in American Television and Films: Lynn Chen from All My Children", AsianLife Magazine. Accessed September 30, 2007. "As a young student in Cresskill, NJ, she was defined by her acting, so she eventually wanted to try something new."
|27px||This article about a United States film actor or actress born in the 1970s is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|