Kanetake Ebikawa (海老川 兼武 Ebikawa Kanetake?) is a anime mechanical designer from Japan.
- Vandread (2000, mecha design)
- Vandread the second stage (2001, mecha design)
- i-wish you were here- (2001, mecha creature design)
- Full Metal Panic! (2001, mecha design, monitor graphics)
- Vandread Fetal Chapter (2001, mecha design)
- Kiddy Grade (2002, mecha design)
- Vandread Battle Chapter (2002, mecha design)
- Kimi ga Nozomu Eien (2003, mecha design)
- Bakuretsu Tenshi (2004, mechanic design)
- Kirameki☆Project (2005, mechanic design)
- Full Metal Panic! The Second Raid (2005, mechanical design)
- Saishū Heiki Kanojo Another love song (2005, 2DCGI)
- SoltyRei (2005, mecha design)
- Full Metal Panic! (2006, mecha design of Lævatein)
- Full Metal Panic! The Second Raid Special OVA(2006, mechanical design)
- The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya (2006, mechanical design, episode 11)
- Sōkō no Strain (2006, mecha design, monitor graphics)
- Idolmaster XENOGLOSSIA (2007, monitor graphics)
- Kishin Taisen Gigantic Formula (2007, design works, Gigantic design)
- Mobile Suit Gundam 00 (2007-2008, mecha design of Gundam Exia, 00 Gundam, Ptolemaios etc.)
- He was also involved with the colouring scheme design of Toyota Team Kraft's "Bandai 00 Dunlop SC430" (participating in 2007 Super GT season), which use the Gundam Exia's colouring scheme with presence of logo of Gundam 00.
- "Wikipedia (2007-11-18). "海老川 兼武" (in Japanese). Retrieved 2007-11-18.
|40x37px||This article about one or more people who work in the anime industry is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|