Notable voice roles
- Lance in "07 Ghost"
- Blindo in One Piece
- Check Mate and Ilioukhine in Kinnikuman Nisei (Ultimate Muscle)
- Yu Himura in Ef: A Fairy Tale of the Two
- En Daidouji in Brave Command Dagwon
- Griffin Minos in Saint Seiya
- Hawkmon in Digimon Adventure 02
- Hayato Marikoji in Himawari!
- Hazel Grouse in Saiyuki Reload Gunlock
- I'm Sorry Masked Man and Nightmare in Bobobo-bo Bo-bobo
- Jenai in Chrono Crusade
- Ken Amafuji in Boku wa Konomama Kaeranai
- Kotaro Kakinouchi in The Mythical Detective Loki Ragnarok
- Mirai in Mirmo!
- Neji Hyuga in Naruto
- Peta in Märchen Awakens Romance
- Raiha in Flame of Recca
- Ryō Shirogane in Tokyo Mew Mew
- Ryu Amakusa in Detective Academy Q
- Sentaro Kotsubaki and Ilforte Granz in Bleach
- Shiba (younger) in Groove Adventure RAVE
- Taishi Kuhonbutsu in Comic Party
- Tigatron/TigerFalcon in Beast Wars
- Tommy Parsy, Mr. Dog, Coach, and Ruby Green in the Snowboard Kids series
- Vampaira in Kyuukyuu Sentai GoGo-V
- Wei Fei Li in Ceres, Celestial Legend
- Yanma in B-Fighter Kabuto
- Yōsui in Fushigi Yūgi OVA 2
- DaiGoyō in Samurai Sentai Shinkenger
Tōchika is also known for his role as the voice actor of Sumisu-san, スミスさん or "Mr Smith" on the audio CD of the text book series Japanese For Busy People.
|This article about a Japanese voice actor is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.