Do Your Best Genki (がんばれ元気 Ganbare Genki?) is a sports manga by Yū Koyama about Horiguchi Genki, a boy who is raised by a single father, and who wants to be a boxer like him. It was adapted as an anime television series by Toei Animation. The manga received the Shogakukan Manga Award for shōnen in 1977.
- Genki Horiguchi - Toshiko Fujita
- Hideki Horiguchi - Makio Inoue
- Kenji Seki - Katsuji Mori
- Yuko Ashikawa - Kazuko Sugiyama
- Eiji Mishima - Shūichi Ikeda
- Katsuzo Yamatani - Hiroshi Masuoka
- Tomoko Ishida - Keiko Han
- Coach Nagano - Hiroshi Ōtake
- Takashi Kazan - Tōru Furuya
- Kisaburo Tanuma - Ichirō Nagai
- Aiko Tanuma - Shima Sakai
- "小学館漫画賞：歴代受賞者" (in Japanese). Shogakukan. Retrieved 2007-08-19.
|40x40px||This anime series-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|