Fate/tiger colosseum (Japanese: フェイト/タイガーころしあむ Hepburn: Feito/taigā koroshiamu?) is a 3D fighting game based on the eroge Fate/stay night, released for the PlayStation Portable by Capcom and cavia, inc. in cooperation with TYPE MOON. The characters are all rendered in a super deformed style.
All characters from the Fate/stay night series, as well as the main characters of Fate/Hollow Ataraxia, Bazett Fraga McRemitz and Caren Ortensia, make an appearance as playable characters.
A bonus character was also seen as a new addition to the roster of characters. That character was revealed as Saber dressed in a lion costume (to represent her favorite animal) wielding a piece of meat. In the trailers all she says is "Gao Gao Gao!" which is a sound that a lion would make.
Fate/tiger colosseum was the 4th best-selling game during its week of release in Japan according to sources from the Media Create Weekly Ranking, selling 54,880 copies. It then rose to 3rd place with 64,530 copies sold.
- Capcom's New PSP Fighter. Retrieved on May 1, 2008.
- Fate/Tiger Returns To PSP. Retrieved on May 1, 2008.
- Fate/Tiger Colosseum magazine scans - chibified. Retrieved on May 1, 2008.
- Character Index. Retrieved on May 1, 2008 (Japanese)
- 『フェイト/タイガーころしあむ』 人気PCゲーム『フェイト/ステイナイト』のキャラクターが大乱戦！. Retrieved on May 1, 2008. (Japanese)
- For A Week? PSP The Best Seller. Retrieved on May 1, 2008.
- Famitsu PSP Slim & Lite Survey. Retrieved on May 1, 2008.
- "The Magic Box: International Videogame News". TheMagicBox.com. August 27, 2007. Retrieved 2009-08-08.
- Freund, Josh (September 4, 2007). "http://www.gamesarefun.com/news.php?newsid=8310". GamesAreFun.com. External link in
- Fate/Night characters return to the PSP colosseum. Retrieved on May 1, 2008.
- Game specs for Fate/tiger colosseum upper. Retrieved on June 16, 2008.
- Official site (Japanese)
ms:Fate/tiger colosseum tl:Fate/tiger colosseum th:เฟท/ไทกะ โคลอสเซียม