Bravo☆Bravo is the title of the ninth single by Hello! Project unit Buono!. The title song is the first song used for the ending theme of the anime Shugo Chara Party!, and the ninth of the entire series. Airi Suzuki is centered, while there is no main vocalist. The single was be released on December 16, 2009 in Japan under the Pony Canyon label in two different versions: regular and limited. The limited edition came with a serial number card, used in a promotional draw, a special DVD and a Buono! trading card, as well as having an alternative cover. The DVD contains footage of the "making of" the jacket photography for the single. The first press of both editions came with a photocard. The Single V was released on December 22, 2009. The single peaked at #4 on the weekly Oricon charts, selling 18,086 copies in its first week.
To commemorate the group's first live tour, copies of the CD were sold during their performance at Tokyo Kōsei Nenkin Kaikan, and all buyers were entered into a lottery to win an autographed poster, presented to them by the girls.
|1.||"Bravo☆Bravo"||Yoshiko Miura||Tsunku, Susumu Nishikawa||3:53|
|2.||"-Winter Story-"||Natsuki Kawakami||Akirastar, Shinjirō Inoue||3:43|
|4.||"-Winter Story- (Instrumental)"||3:40|
Limited Edition DVD
|1.||"Jacket Photography: Making Of" (ジャケット撮影メイキング, Jacket Satsuei Making)|
- "Bravo☆Bravo" (in Japanese). Hello! Project.
- "Buono! Official Discography - Singles" (in Japanese). Up-Front Works. Retrieved 2010-05-11.
- "Pony Canyon - Buono! - DVDs: Bravo Bravo" (in Japanese). Pony Canyon. Retrieved 2010-05-11.
- "Singles ranking information: 4th week of December, 2009" (in Japanese). Oricon. Retrieved 2010-05-11.
- "Bravo Bravo" entries on the Hello! Project official website: CD (Japanese)
|40px||This Hello! Project-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|