After Dark is a three-issue, dark science fiction limited series published by Radical Comics in a 56-page graphic novella format. The series concept and characters were created by film director/writer Antoine Fuqua (director of Training Day) and actor Wesley Snipes (star of the Blade series). The series is written by Peter Milligan (best known for Marvel Comics's X-Statix series) and illustrated by Jeff Nentrup.
The series is set in a post-apocalyptic near-future in which the Earth exists in a state of near-perpetual darkness. Civilization has largely become confined to domed cities in which the populace exists in a state of drug-addled stupor in order to while away time between birth and death.
The rulers of Solar City, the most populated of humanity's remaining bastions, enlist a Bedouin drifter, named simply Omar, to lead a team into the wilds outside of the city in search of the savior they believe may exist somewhere in the sparsely populated wilds.
- ↑ "Radical Publishing August 2010 Solicitation". Radicalpublishing.com. 2010-06-24. Retrieved 2010-07-26.
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 Posted on Friday 25 June 2010 (2010-06-25). "Wesley Snipes's After Dark comic out in August News - Total Sci-Fi". Totalscifionline.com. Retrieved 2010-07-26.
- ↑ http://airlockalpha.com/feature/7570/artistic-license-wesley-snipes-teams-with-radical-for-after-dark.html
- ↑ "After Dark". Radicalpublishing.com. Retrieved 2010-07-26.
- ↑ "PREVIEWS: The Comic Shop's Catalog! - After Dark #0". Previewsworld.com. Retrieved 2010-07-26.
- ↑ "REVIEW: After Dark". Cosmic Book News. Retrieved 2010-07-26.
- After Dark at the Comic Book DB